Regular Academic Program
All students from within our attendance area are welcomed into our Regular Academic Program. Our students cover all aspects of the Alberta Program of Studies and achieve well on provincial tests. With an emphasis on the core areas of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies, our students all take Physical Education, a second language, Health and choose from a variety of complementary courses.
Academic achievement is our number one priority. Students are expected to do their best in all course work and pursuits. Our students consistently achieve well above provincial averages on Provincial Achievement Tests.
All of our students are enrolled in at least one Second Language course and an active Physical Education program. To accompany the strong academic program, we offer a diverse and high quality selection of complementary courses.
The Allendale Advantage
- Academic excellence in all curricular areas
- Outstanding, motivated and respectful students
- Friendly, highly-educated and understanding staff
- Extensive intramural, noontime and after-school activities
- Amazing choice of Fine Arts and CTS Options
- Homeroom activities promoting citizenship, character development and bullying prevention
- Competitive and diverse junior and senior athletic programming
- Exceptional student leadership opportunities
- Updated technologies and access to technology to support learning
- Strong parent and community support