Allendale Open House
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
General Information Session
Open House Activities
We hope to see each of you
Welcome to the Allendale School Community
For Current Edmonton Public School Students
Each spring, parents across the District pre-enrol to tell us the school they’d like their child to attend next year. Pre-enrolment helps schools and families plan for 2017-2018.
For New Students to Edmonton Public Schools
Registration forms are available in the school office or may be printed off here - EPSB Student Registration Form. Please bring one of the following: your child’s birth certificate, passport, permanent residency card. If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us at 780-434-6756 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Give us a call. Book a school tour. Attend our Open House.
Cogito Program Enrolment Priority
Allendale School will give priority to all families living south of the river, west of Gateway Boulevard. If there is still room at the school once these families have been accommodated, the principal of Allendale School may hold a random selection for all remaining spaces in the program. Cogito Map
Edith Rogers School will give priority to all families living east of Gateway Boulevard and south of Whitemud Drive. If there is still room at the school once these families have been accommodated, the principal of Edith Rogers School may hold a random selection for all remaining spaces in the program. Cogito Map
Allendale or Edith Rogers Schools will use following sequence to determine the enrolment priority for Grade 7 Cogito students:
1. Students seeking continuity of District Cogito programming who reside within the program enrolment boundary and the school’s attendance area
2. Students seeking continuity of District Cogito programming who reside within the program enrolment boundary
3. Students from within the school’s attendance area who are new to Cogito
4. All other students seeking continuity of District Cogito programming but who reside outside the program enrolment boundary.
5. Siblings (new to Cogito) of existing students, who reside outside the school’s attendance area
6. All other students.
With the Cogito Program Enrolment Priority we can ensure that students can continue in the Cogito program in a way that makes geographical sense, and that is more equitable for the junior high schools offering Cogito.
If you have any questions about these changes, please feel free to contact me.
Principal, Allendale School